Spaghetti needs no introduction, but did you know it gets its name from the word ‘spago’, which means string in Italian? There’s some spag bol trivia for you! Our spaghetti is the best kind of ‘string’, made with stone-milled, wholegrain flour that’s rich in nutrients (sneaky way of getting essential vitamins and minerals into kids (and adults)), textural and delicious.
- Made with wholegrain durum flour.
- Nutty flavour with a delicious texture.
- Rich in nutrients.
- Perfect family pasta.
- Adaptable to most sauces.
- Once the box is open, transfer pasta to an air tight container for maximum shelf life.
- Store in ambient temperature and away from direct sunlight.
- Store in dry place.
- Cook pasta for 10-12 minutes until al dente.
- If stored correctly, pasta will last for 24 months
Minimum Order of $72. Maximum Order... as much as your freezer can hold!
Delivery charges for all areas are:
$15 delivery for orders under $120
$10 delivery for orders between $120-$200
Free delivery for orders over $200